During your stay, a Host will happily assist you with orders from our new Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7, featuring our signature flatbreads, a Make It 2 option and delicious new sandwiches, greens, apps & more. Or you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer, wine & cocktails over friendly conversation at the intimate Bakery Café.
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more
- Enjoy your complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from.
- Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Intimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails
- Self-service check-in/check-out kiosks
- Audio visual equipment
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
Maps and DirectionsDirections from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW):
Drive north on Terminal Access Road toward Air Cargo Lane. Continue for 2¾ miles to Treeline Avenue South. Continue for 2½ milse to Daniels Road and turn left (east). Stay on Daniels Road for 1/3 mile and turn right (north) onto I-75. Drive 7 miles and take Exit 138. The Hyatt Place Fort Myers/at The Forum is located on the right hand side.
Directions from Tampa International Airport (TPA):
From the airport drive to I-275 North, then to I-4. Drive for 8 miles and take I-75 South toward Naples. Take Exit 138 and turn left (east). The Hyatt Place Fort Myers/at The Forum is located on the right hand side.
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM